The Dayuling tea area sits at an altitude of 1800-2500m. Its distinct wide range of temperature change from day to night along with a natural source of unpolluted mountain spring water makes this an excellent quality of tea. It has a high pectin content with an elegant aroma and a honey yellow glow when brewed, as well as that extra sweetness when cooled. It is harvested only two to three times yearly making the tea leaves thick and large, giving it that extra kick in the sweetness aftertaste.
- 【Species】：High cold oolong tea
- 【Exterior】: Hemispherical
- 【Maturity】：Raw Tea (no roasting)
- 【Tea color】： honey, green
►Hand-picked tea leaves
Aroma: Fruity, floral
Taste: Smooth, floral
- 1.No accessories in the pictures are included in the price of the product2.The color may be different, please base on the shipment.