[Tea species]: Alpine Oolong tea from Alishan
[Package]: 4 taels (N.W.)
[Maturity]: Raw tea
[Tea liquid]: Honey yellow with green
***Traditional producing method. Sufficient duration of fermentation. Great endurable for multiple infusions, clear tea liquid, delicate aroma of tea flavor, and a sweet aftertaste and nice aftertaste after sipping. Welcome to taste the tea!
- The first step is to rinse your tea-ware with boiling water once for sterilization and warm up your teapot and cups.
- Place tea leaves into your tea-pot, with the amount of 1/4~1/5 volume of your pot (like a thin layer flattened).
- Pour out the first infusion after 50 seconds (roughly). And the duration for the following infusions is separate as nearly 50 seconds (2nd ), 55 seconds (3rd), about 55 seconds for the 4th, and approximately 70 seconds (5th).
※ We highly recommend you not to brew tea for too long that will make the tea leaves release greater amounts of tannic acid and caffeine, which might be harmful to your physical health and easy to destroy the unique aroma and tastes of teas. The information above is for reference only. Please add or reduce the tea leaves used by your personal preference.
- First, place some tea leaves into one pot, fill in a few cold drinking waters for washing the tea leaves, and then pour out the waters. <Take one plastic bottle of 600 c.c., for example, the amount of tea leaves required is about two bottle caps. You can adjust the amount of your personal preference.>
- Fill with cold water up to 80% full bottle volume.
- Put the plastic bottle into your fridge. The duration for the first cold brew is 8 hours approximately. After pouring out the tea, you can fill it with cold water again for the 2nd infusion for cold brewing. Please wait for 24 hours (leave it overnight), then enjoy your delicious cold brewing tea. Remember not to leave the cold-brewing tea under room temperature for too long to avoid degeneration.
※ Any accessories showed in the picture are not included in the pricing of our product.
※ The outer package is the general version used, it may be replaced with an alternative package of the same grade when out of stock.
※ When taking the pictures shown to you, considering the water quality, brewing duration, and the number of tea leaves brewed varies, the color present may differ from the actual product presents. Please take the product you actually receive for the standard.