[Tea species]: Alpine Oolong tea from Alishan
[Package]: 4 taels (N.W.) /1 paper can
[Maturity]: Raw tea
[Tea liquid]: Honey yellow with green
*** The tea comes from Alishan Camphor Lake, where locates at the altitudes of 1,500 meters above sea level, that gives the high quality of tea leaves cultivated and thus produces tea liquid clear and bright, delicate aroma of tea brewing, makes you feel richly moist with mist surrounded the alpine peaks when drinking. When brewing with soft water, the tea tastes like sweet water initially and later brings a sweet aftertaste. Welcome to taste the tea!
★ Hot brew:
- The first step is to rinse your tea-ware with boiling water once for sterilization and warm up your teapot and cups.
- Place tea leaves into your teapot, with the amount of 1/4~1/5 volume of your pot (like a thin layer flattened).
- Pour out the first infusion after 50 seconds (roughly). And the duration for the subsequent infusions is separate as nearly 50 seconds (2nd), 55 seconds (3rd), about 55 seconds for the 4th, and approximately 70 seconds (5th).
※ We highly recommend you not to brew the tea for too long that will make the tea leaves release greater amounts of tannic acid and caffeine, which might be harmful to your physical health and easy to destroy the unique aroma and tastes of teas. The information above is for reference only. Please add or reduce the tea leaves used by your personal preference.
★ Cold brew:
- First, place some tea leaves into one pot, fill in a few cold drinking waters for washing the tea leaves, and then pour out the waters. <For a 600cc bottle: require two caps of tea leaves; you can add/reduce tea leaves just as you like. >
- Fill with cold water up to 80% full bottle volume.
- Put the plastic bottle into your fridge. The duration for the first cold brew is 8 hours approximately. After pouring out the tea liquid, you can fill it with water again for the 2nd infusion. Please wait for 24 hours (leave it overnight) then enjoy your delicious cold brewing tea. Remember not to leave the cold-brewing tea under room temperature for too long to avoid degeneration.
※ Any accessories showed in the picture are not included in the pricing of our product.
※ The outer package is the general version used; it may be replaced with an alternative package of the same grade when out of stock.
※ When taking the pictures shown to you, considering the water quality, brewing duration, and the number of tea leaves brewed varies, the color present may differ from the actual product presentation. Please take the product you actually receive for the standard.