Four Seasons high mountain Oolong tea ~
Is a tea species of early sprouting that grows all year round and produces great yield. It can also be harvested in the early spring and late winter to fill a gap of tea leaves supply in the market that generates high values. That is the reason called it Everspring. The tea's aroma is distinct and unique with flower scent; the taste of tea liquid is gentle and easy with none bitter taste that generates low irritating tastes. For the tea is featured with a clear scent with a rich taste and the method to produce the tea leaves is becoming the low fermentation manufacturing, which makes it carry not simply the flavor of Oolong tea but with the scent of Green tea that it is great for a sip in any season. That is the reason to name it Four Seasons Oolong tea.
[Price]: NTD 400/150 grams (4 taels)
[Tea species]: Everspring Oolong tea
[Package]: 4 taels (N.W.) /1 paper can
[Maturity]: Raw tea - medium low
[Tea liquid]: Honey yellow with green
►Elegant aroma, bright tea liquid with honey yellow color, great sweet aftertaste, and sufficient fermentation. Endurable of multiple infusions. Great aftertaste. Good to taste with cold-brewing and hot-brewing. Bring a strong sweet aftertaste after sipped.
★ Hot brew
- The first step is to rinse your tea-ware with boiling water once for sterilization and warm up your teapot and cups.
- Place tea leaves into your tea-pot, with the amount of 1/4~1/5 volume of your pot (like a thin layer flattened).
Pour out the first infusion after 50 seconds (roughly). And the duration for the following infusions is separate as nearly 50 seconds (2nd ), 55 seconds (3rd), about 55 seconds for the 4th, and approximately 70 seconds (5th).
※ We highly recommend you not to brew tea for too long that will make the tea leaves release greater amounts of tannic acid and caffeine, which might be harmful to your physical health and easy to destroy the unique aroma and tastes of teas. The information above is for reference only. Please add or reduce the tea leaves used by your personal preference.
★ Cold brew
- First, place some tea leaves into one pot, fill in a few cold drinking waters for washing the tea leaves, and then pour out the waters. <Take one plastic bottle of 600 c.c., for example, the amount of tea leaves required is about two bottle caps. You can adjust the amount of your personal preference.>
- Fill with cold water up to 80% full bottle volume.
- Put the plastic bottle into your fridge. The duration for the first cold brew is 8 hours approximately. After pouring out the tea, you can fill it with cold water again for the 2nd infusion for cold brewing. Please wait for 24 hours (leave it overnight), then enjoy your delicious cold brewing tea. Remember not to leave the cold-brewing tea under room temperature for too long to avoid degeneration.